With kickoff for the 2017 NFL season just around the corner, the Relatively Speaking Podcast wanted to give listeners an opportunity to dominate their fantasy football leagues this season.
Jared enlisted the help of one of his Twitter pals/favorite fantasy football writers, the infallible Kevin Lewis, to record an all-encompassing primer for the 2017 NFL season.
Before chopping it up about American football, Kevin shared his love for the Dallas Cowboys, his disdain for Chipotle, and which popular tweeter he’d select to deliver an old-fashioned knuckle sandwich to.
When the guys got back on track, they discussed draft strategy, the debate over talent vs. circumstance, and players worth taking a risk on and reaching for in the early rounds of drafts.
Other topics of conversation include:
- Ezekiel Elliot’s draft value, and how high to select other Cowboys running backs.
- Unproven running backs who project to be drafted in the first four rounds.
- Teams to target – and stay away from – when drafting.
- Old running backs with favorable situations.
- Potential breakout players.
- Strategies for selecting quarterbacks and tight ends.
- The tragedy of Sammy Watkins having to play with Jared Goff and the Los Angeles Rams.
And so much more!
If you aren’t already, Kevin is a must follow on Twitter, where he delivers NFL and NBA takes, with an occasional fake RT. You can follow him at @KLew24 and catch his fantasy football columns at OpusMagOnline.