The Relatively Speaking Podcast is very easily the best podcast named Relatively Speaking in the land. All other sports-related podcasts are just sad.
Anyway, the NBA season is currently in full-swing. Since Jared and Joseph are such experts in that realm, many things involving grown man in shorts attempting to put a ball through a cylinder is discussed.
- The guys both believe that we should all be trusting the process as far as the Philadelphia 76ers are concerned.
- Jared makes an argument that the San Antonio Spurs will go 82-0 (kind of).
- Why do the New Orleans Pelicans still stink despite Anthony Davis clearly being an alien?
- Random Bradley Beal talk!
- The New York Knicks stink… obviously.
After even more NBA things are discussed, the Relatively Speaking Podcast moves on to its biggest — literally — money maker, with the guys’ week eight NFL picks.
The games being picked are:
- Patriots at Bills
- Seahawks at Saints
- Chiefs at Colts
- Jets at Browns
- Cardinals at Panthers
To finish off this Friday edition of the show, fan-favorite segment Ask Me Anything returns!
- Locked in a movie theater for life, allowed to watch only 3 TV shows. what are they and why?
- What’s the ideal closing lineup for the Lakers?
Follow Jared on the mean streets of Twitter @JMintzHoops.
You can do the same with the other guy @JosephNardone.