Will Reeve and the All Weather Fan Podcast are happy to be partnered with FanRag Sports, Today’s Fastbreak and Today’s Pigskin with his All Weather Fan Podcast. Be sure to follow him and all of FanRag Sports’ subsidiaries to stay up to date with some of the best content on the web in the world of sports.
After an historic Game 7 that saw what was deemed the impossible happen in the Cleveland Cavaliers coming back from a 3-1 deficit (teams had previously been 0-32), the narratives are shifting for both the Golden State Warriors and LeBron James.
Will takes an analytical take on the NBA Finals in talking about:
- Where Warriors head coach Steve Kerr went wrong once Andrew Bogut went down
- How the loss of Bogut not only affected the obvious in rim protection, but also in subtle other ways that hampered Stephen Curry and the entire offense as well
- Why Tyronn Lue deserves credit for not listening to the noise and sticking to his guns
- How the Cavaliers turned the tide in the series
- Why the Warriors shot just 38 percent from the field (35 percent from 3) the last three games
- And more
Then Will breaks down the inevitable discussion on what this does for LeBron Jame’s legacy and:
- Offers multitudes of surprising stats and context that has seldom been discussed when comparing Michael Jordan and LeBron James
- Breaks down the rosters, conferences, their games, why college might have actually been an advantage for Jordan, how LeBron is ahead of MJ’s pace in a lot of respects and more
Finally, where this leaves the Warriors in hindsight
- Why they will be remembered for a 60 percent winning mark and giving up the only 3-1 lead in NBA Finals history rather than their historic 73 win season
- Adjustments they need to make moving forward
And all things NBA Finals.
Will Reeve is a podcaster and writer for FanRag Sports, Today’s Fastbreak, Today’s Pigskin, contributor for BBALLBREAKDOWN and has been featured on ESPN Radio, NBC Sports Radio, SIRIUSXM Radio and many others. You can follow him on Twitter or connect with him on Facebook.