The Relatively Speaking Podcast is here to ease your basketball blues. Sure, both the NBA and college basketball seasons are over, but to those for whom heaven is only 10 feet off the ground, we’re here to make sure you find your religion.
On this special edition of the podcast, Cole Zwicker joins as a special guest to sort through the 2017 NBA Draft hoopla.
Among the topics discussed:
- Cole is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
- Everyone loves Donovan Mitchell.
- Cole gets pretty excited about fighting ghosts.
- What is a Luke Kennard and how awful are player-on-player comparisons?
- Is Kelly Olynyk the least attractive vampire of all time?
- What should Boston and Los Angeles do with their picks?
- Jordan Bell gets a ton of love.
- The center position is mostly relegated to being the running back of the NBA.
- People love Josh Jackson, but there are some legitimate concerns.
- Joseph goes on his usual Malachi Richardson rant that results in him asking Cole if he too hates fake-draft Twitter.
We would like to thank Cole for being on the Relatively Speaking Podcast. In our not-so humble opinions, he’s a rising NBA Draft analyst star. You should all follow him and his work.
Cole can be found on the mean streets of Twitter @ColeZwicker.
Jared is hanging out in the dark recesses over @JMintzHoops.
Joseph doesn’t know how to use the future-device @JosephNardone.
- 2017 NBA Mock Draft | June Edition 2
- Zagoria | Kentucky’s Malik Monk talks Sixers and Knicks workouts
- 2017 NBA Mock Draft | What lottery teams will and should do