UFC Fight Night 107 takes place Saturday, March 18 from The O2 Arena in London.
Headlining the card is a light heavyweight matchup between Jimi Manuwa and Corey Anderson.
Manuwa comes into the bout having won three out of his last five. He most recently fought at UFC 204 in Manchester, defeating Ovince Saint Preux by second-round KO. It was his first fight in more than a year, taking an extensive layoff following his second-round KO defeat to Anthony “Rumble” Johnson at UFC 191. “Poster Boy” is currently ranked fourth in the UFC’s light heavyweight division.
Anderson, meanwhile, is 4-1 in his last five. He most recently defeated Sean O’Connell via second-round TKO. His only loss during that span came against former UFC light heavyweight champion Mauricio Rua, who narrowly edged out the former TUF winner at UFC 198 in May 2016.
Also featured on the night is a welterweight matchup between Gunnar Nelson and Alan Jouban. The two face off in the co-main event in what is seen as a pivotal fight for both competitors.
Results for the event can be found below.
Preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass, 1:30 p.m. ET)
- Lina Lansberg def. Lucie Pudilova via unanimous decision (29-28 x 3)
- Bradley Scott def. Scott Askham via split decision (29-28 x 2, 28-29)
- Marc Diakiese def. Teemu Packalen via KO (Round 1, 0:30)
- Leon Edwards def. Vicente Luque via unanimous decision (29-28 x 3)
- Timothy Johnson def. Daniel Omielanczuk via split decision (29-28 x 2, 28-29)
- Francimar Barroso def. Darren Stewart via unanimous decision (29-28 x 3)
- Joseph Duffy def. Reza Madadi via unanimous decision (30-27 x 3)
Main card (UFC Fight Pass, 5 p.m. ET)
- Arnold Allen def. Makwan Amirkhani via split decision (30-27 x 2, 28-29)
- Marlon Vera def. Brad Pickett via KO (Round 3, 3:50)
- Gunnar Nelson vs. Alan Jouban
- Jimi Manuwa vs. Corey Anderson